This is "your wedding day", no-one else's, so it can be whatever you imagination allows. It can be romantic & intimate, traditional and larger than life, or perhaps a little bit of everything, and I will help you create a ceremony just for you, including, if you wish, your own story!I was honoured to be chosen as one of the Top 10 most popular marriage celebrants in Sydney by Easy Weddings!Get In Touch
1. I have been a marriage celebrant for over 9 years, and adore every minute of it. I am experienced, bubbly, passionate and fun and I love meeting people!
2. Included are: 100’s of choices on Vows, Readings, Traditional and Modern Ceremonies + your Rehearsal.
3. I will LEGALLY register your wedding with Births Deaths & Marriages and you will receive a hand-written Marriage Certificate on your wedding day!
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. We cannot thank you enough. From choosing the perfect ceremony location, to writing the most beautiful wedding ceremony material, to preparing the Chinese tea ceremony for our parents, to meeting us at odd hours with little notice, to getting to the park extra early to make sure we got that special ceremony spot and even bringing white rose petals - we are beyond grateful for everything you have done for us...."
I absolutely love weddings, and as a Sydney Wedding Celebrant who lives on Sydney Harbour, I would love to share with you some amazing ‘secret locations’ and hidden gems that are just perfect for your wedding!
As a Civil Marriage Celebrant who absolutely loves weddings, and being part of your marriage ceremony, commitment ceremony, naming and renewal of vows ceremony, officiating in Sydney, Southern Highlands and the Blue Mountains.
Remember, it's your wedding, so let your imagination go wild, and make it 'Your Perfect Day'', which can be both intimate, elegant, magical, fun and beautiful!
I have been a wedding celebrant for over nine years, and adore every minute of it! Before that, I ran my own tour guide business, which means I am very used to public speaking and just going with the flow!
We can organise a Zoom or Skype chat so that I can run through my Wedding Planner with you. This planner is absolutely brimming with hundreds of options on every aspect on 'how you create your ceremony',
If you would love to have your fabulous wedding ceremony with a leading Sydney celebrant who has lots of personality and fun, and who will help you create your perfect ceremony that is beautiful, romantic and stress free ~
Can't wait to meet you!
“Thanks so much Janet!! We were so lucky having you be part of our wedding ! Thanks again!! Salene and Nick”
1. Contact Janet on 0404 463 664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Come over to Balmain, or Skype for a no obligation chat about your wedding... with tea & chocolates!
3. Janet will organise all your legal paperwork, and book in your rehearsal, which is really important to help you feel totally relaxed on your wedding day!
4. Your ‘Big Day’ is here! ~ enjoy every moment from the ceremony to the reception and much much more…Get In Touch
Stay up to date with my Blog posts which contain a variety of information from wedding venues, locations or wedding trends.
Celebrity couples have been getting married in gorgeous short weddings dresses since the 1960’s.Many famous couples have exchanged their vows in a dress that shows a little bit of leg. Since Covid 19, this trend is now re-emerging and brides all over the world are getting very excited! The... continue reading...
My Seven Elopement Secrets!With Janet Lomax, Weddings I Do1. Your wedding day is getting closer, so its really important to think about all that you want, and your perfect day!2. Really think about your choices, and make sure this is exactly what you and your partner want, before you decide! 3. If... continue reading...
Magical Manderley - Leura's 'Jewel in the Crown' presents a unique style of luxury, self-contained, private accommodation - just for couples.Enjoys a unique, quiet, secluded garden position, just a stroll to popular Leura Village with its renowned restaurants, galleries, tea rooms and... continue reading...