I LOVE Weddings, and want to create with you, your beautiful intimate, relaxed wedding day full of everything that you imagined!
I was honoured to be listed as one of the Top 10 most popular marriage celebrants in Sydney by Easy Weddings!
Remember, it's your wedding, so let your imagination go wild, and make it 'Your Perfect Day'', which can be both intimate, elegant, magical, fun and beautiful!
I have been a wedding celebrant for over eight years, and adore every minute of it! Before that, I ran my own tour guide business, which means I am very used to public speaking and just going with the flow!
When you come over to Balmain, I can run through my Wedding Planner with you. This planner is absolutely brimming with hundreds of options on every aspect on 'how you create your ceremony',
Give me a call on 0404 463 664, or email me to make an appointment at your convenience ~ usually weeknights or some Sundays! You can relax knowing that I love weddings, and want to make yours, just perfect!
Can't wait to meet you!
Janet XGet In Touch
1. I have been a marriage celebrant for over 9 years, and adore every minute of it. I am experienced, bubbly, passionate and fun and I love meeting people!
2. Included are: 100’s of choices on Vows, Readings, Traditional and Modern Ceremonies + your Rehearsal.
3. I will LEGALLY register your wedding with Births Deaths & Marriages and you will receive a hand-written Marriage Certificate on your wedding day!
Janet is one of the warmest and loveliest people you will ever meet. She will make your big day simply magical. So easy to get on with, you will feel like you’ve know her forever after your first meeting. One of the best celebrants around!
Kat Rollings ~ Sydney Wedding Photographer
As a Civil Marriage Celebrant who absolutely loves weddings, and being part of your marriage ceremony, commitment ceremony, naming and renewal of vows ceremony, officiating in Sydney, Central Coast, Southern Highlands and the Blue Mountains.
Living next door to the city in Balmain, I am very close to all the fabulous venues and locations.
If you would love to have your fabulous wedding ceremony with a leading Sydney celebrant who has lots of personality and fun, and who will help you create your perfect ceremony that is beautiful, romantic and stress free ~
Can't wait to meet you!
“"If you are looking for a perfect marriage celebrant you will need to get in touch with Janet Lomax. Janet is outstanding from communication, explaining what actually goes on with a ceremony and she also provides endless options for you to decide on what you would like to include. Our ceremony was...”
1. Contact Janet on 0404 463 664 or email email@example.com
2. Come over to Balmain, or Skype for a no obligation chat about your wedding... with tea & chocolates!
3. Janet will organise all your legal paperwork, and book in your rehearsal, which is really important to help you feel totally relaxed on your wedding day!
4. Your ‘Big Day’ is here! ~ enjoy every moment from the ceremony to the reception and much much more…Get In Touch
Stay up to date with my Blog posts which contain a variety of information from wedding venues, locations or wedding trends.
Wedding Bands For Life ~ The History of Wedding & Engagement RingsAncient Egyptians believed in the vena amoris, literally the “vein of love” that runs directly from the heart to the fourth finger on the left hand. Since then, wedding rings have been worn as a sign of the binding pledge between... continue reading...
Charm & Romance wrapped into one secluded venue!Gunners Barracks sits in a beautiful secret location overlooking Georges Head and Chowder Bay. Built in 1873, Gunners Barracks is a gorgeous sandstone building initially used by the Officers of the Mess. It has an unexpected old world charm with... continue reading...
Wow, I am so excited that I have been featured on the "Wedding Diary" website as one of the top 20 choices for Marriage Celebrants in Sydney for 2018.Please find the full link here or contact me to discuss your upcoming wedding celebrations on 0404 463 664. continue reading...