This is "your wedding day", no-one else's, so it can be whatever you imagination allows. It can be romantic & intimate, traditional and larger than life, or perhaps a little bit of everything, and I will help you create a ceremony just for you, including, if you wish, your own story!I was honoured to be chosen as one of the Top 10 most popular marriage celebrants in Sydney by Easy Weddings!
1. I have been a marriage celebrant for over 9 years, and adore every minute of it. I am experienced, bubbly, passionate and fun and I love meeting people!
2. Included are: 100’s of choices on Vows, Readings, Traditional and Modern Ceremonies + your Rehearsal.
3. I will LEGALLY register your wedding with Births Deaths & Marriages and you will receive a hand-written Marriage Certificate on your wedding day!
I want to make 'your wedding day' exactly as you imagine it to be! I provide you with my 'Wedding Planner', which is absolutely brimming with hundreds of options on every aspect on 'how you create your ceremony', including: The Introduction ~ Readings ~ The Giving Away ~ The Asking ~ The Vows ~ The Ring Ceremony ~ Wedding Blessings (old Irish writings) and many more rituals and celebrations that you may wish to include in your wedding ceremony.
I absolutely love weddings, and as a Sydney Wedding Celebrant who lives on Sydney Harbour, I would love to share with you some amazing ‘secret locations’ and hidden gems that are just perfect for your wedding!
As a Civil Marriage Celebrant who absolutely loves weddings, and being part of your marriage ceremony, commitment ceremony, naming and renewal of vows ceremony, officiating in Sydney, Southern Highlands and the Blue Mountains.
Remember, it's your wedding, so let your imagination go wild, and make it 'Your Perfect Day'', which can be both intimate, elegant, magical, fun and beautiful!
I have been a wedding celebrant for over nine years, and adore every minute of it! Before that, I ran my own tour guide business, which means I am very used to public speaking and just going with the flow!
We can organise a Zoom or Skype chat so that I can run through my Wedding Planner with you. This planner is absolutely brimming with hundreds of options on every aspect on 'how you create your ceremony',
If you would love to have your fabulous wedding ceremony with a leading Sydney celebrant who has lots of personality and fun, and who will help you create your perfect ceremony that is beautiful, romantic and stress free ~ Can't wait to meet you!
“Janet was fantastic!! She provided us with all the information that we needed to make our ceremony perfect and helped us stay very relaxed throughout the entire process. A highly recommended celebrant who is simply lovely!”
1. Contact Janet on 0404 463 664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Come over to Balmain, or Skype for a no obligation chat about your wedding... with tea & chocolates!
3. Janet will organise all your legal paperwork, and book in your rehearsal, which is really important to help you feel totally relaxed on your wedding day!
4. Your ‘Big Day’ is here! ~ enjoy every moment from the ceremony to the reception and much much more…Get In Touch
Stay up to date with my Blog posts which contain a variety of information from wedding venues, locations or wedding trends.
Have you had to reschedule your wedding ceremony due to recent restrictions? Don't wait any longer! With restrictions now easing even more, Contact me today to create the perfect wedding ceremony for your special day! For more information, Please contact me on 0404 463 664.Janet x... continue reading...
As the restrictions are starting to change, Please contact me to discuss your upcoming wedding ceremonies as I am now taking bookings for 2022 and beyond! Remember, it's your wedding, so let your imagination go wild, and make it 'Your Perfect Day'', which can be both intimate, elegant, magical, fun... continue reading...
Micro Weddings are a perfect way to be able to celebrate your love as per the latest Government update we can now officiate your wedding ceremony with up to 11 people. A maximum of 11 people can attend a wedding service in Greater Sydney. The 11 people are:❤️ a person legally required to... continue reading...