This is "your wedding day", no-one else's, so it can be whatever you imagination allows. It can be romantic & intimate, traditional and larger than life, or perhaps a little bit of everything, and I will help you create a ceremony just for you, including, if you wish, your own story!I was honoured to be chosen as one of the Top 10 most popular marriage celebrants in Sydney by Easy Weddings!Get In Touch
1. I have been a marriage celebrant for over 9 years, and adore every minute of it. I am experienced, bubbly, passionate and fun and I love meeting people!
2. Included are: 100’s of choices on Vows, Readings, Traditional and Modern Ceremonies + your Rehearsal.
3. I will LEGALLY register your wedding with Births Deaths & Marriages and you will receive a hand-written Marriage Certificate on your wedding day!
Janet is one of the warmest and loveliest people you will ever meet. She will make your big day simply magical. So easy to get on with, you will feel like you’ve know her forever after your first meeting. One of the best celebrants around!
Kat Rollings ~ Sydney Wedding Photographer
I absolutely love weddings, and as a Sydney Wedding Celebrant who lives on Sydney Harbour, I would love to share with you some amazing ‘secret locations’ and hidden gems that are just perfect for your wedding!
As a Civil Marriage Celebrant who absolutely loves weddings, and being part of your marriage ceremony, commitment ceremony, naming and renewal of vows ceremony, officiating in Sydney, Southern Highlands and the Blue Mountains.
Remember, it's your wedding, so let your imagination go wild, and make it 'Your Perfect Day'', which can be both intimate, elegant, magical, fun and beautiful!
I have been a wedding celebrant for over nine years, and adore every minute of it! Before that, I ran my own tour guide business, which means I am very used to public speaking and just going with the flow!
We can organise a Zoom or Skype chat so that I can run through my Wedding Planner with you. This planner is absolutely brimming with hundreds of options on every aspect on 'how you create your ceremony',
If you would love to have your fabulous wedding ceremony with a leading Sydney celebrant who has lots of personality and fun, and who will help you create your perfect ceremony that is beautiful, romantic and stress free ~
Can't wait to meet you!
“Wonderful to hear from you and thank you for this update. All our guests were raving about you in the reception and afterwards! :) Honestly we both feel so incredibly lucky to have you as our celebrant -thank you, Janet! We will definitely give you a review over this week (now that we are back...”
1. Contact Janet on 0404 463 664 or email email@example.com
2. Come over to Balmain, or Skype for a no obligation chat about your wedding... with tea & chocolates!
3. Janet will organise all your legal paperwork, and book in your rehearsal, which is really important to help you feel totally relaxed on your wedding day!
4. Your ‘Big Day’ is here! ~ enjoy every moment from the ceremony to the reception and much much more…Get In Touch
Stay up to date with my Blog posts which contain a variety of information from wedding venues, locations or wedding trends.
Magical Manderley - Leura's 'Jewel in the Crown' presents a unique style of luxury, self-contained, private accommodation - just for couples.Enjoys a unique, quiet, secluded garden position, just a stroll to popular Leura Village with its renowned restaurants, galleries, tea rooms and... continue reading...
Peacock Point, East Balmain has to fall into a 'Hidden Gem!' as your amazing wedding venue. With stunning views across to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Barangaroo and the city skyline, it has to be the most beautiful one of the best venues on the harbour!You may even prefer to have this location... continue reading...
Sydney hosts some of the most beautiful locations for your wedding within it's stunning harbour. Vistas you will simply just adore!Such a venue is Elkington Park in Balmain, sitting on the edge of Sydney Harbour with views to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Cockatoo Island.Elkington Park is a... continue reading...