This is "your wedding day", no-one else's, so it can be whatever you imagination allows. It can be romantic & intimate, traditional and larger than life, or perhaps a little bit of everything, and I will help you create a ceremony just for you, including, if you wish, your own story!
I was honoured to be chosen as one of the Top 10 most popular marriage celebrants in Sydney by Easy Weddings!Get In Touch
1. I have been a marriage celebrant for over 9 years, and adore every minute of it. I am experienced, bubbly, passionate and fun and I love meeting people!
2. Included are: 100’s of choices on Vows, Readings, Traditional and Modern Ceremonies + your Rehearsal.
3. I will LEGALLY register your wedding with Births Deaths & Marriages and you will receive a hand-written Marriage Certificate on your wedding day!
Janet is one of the warmest and loveliest people you will ever meet. She will make your big day simply magical. So easy to get on with, you will feel like you’ve know her forever after your first meeting. One of the best celebrants around!
Kat Rollings ~ Sydney Wedding Photographer
As a Civil Marriage Celebrant who absolutely loves weddings, and being part of your marriage ceremony, commitment ceremony, naming and renewal of vows ceremony, officiating in Sydney, Central Coast, Southern Highlands and the Blue Mountains.
Remember, it's your wedding, so let your imagination go wild, and make it 'Your Perfect Day'', which can be both intimate, elegant, magical, fun and beautiful!
I have been a wedding celebrant for over eight years, and adore every minute of it! Before that, I ran my own tour guide business, which means I am very used to public speaking and just going with the flow!
When you come over to Balmain, I can run through my Wedding Planner with you. This planner is absolutely brimming with hundreds of options on every aspect on 'how you create your ceremony',
Living next door to the city in Balmain, I am very close to all the fabulous venues and locations.
If you would love to have your fabulous wedding ceremony with a leading Sydney celebrant who has lots of personality and fun, and who will help you create your perfect ceremony that is beautiful, romantic and stress free ~
Can't wait to meet you!
“Janet, thank-you for making our special day what it was! Thank you also for your patience the day before, when we were trying to work out where everyone had to walk for the ceremony. You were so accommodating and took everything in your stride. The ceremony was so beautiful, warm and intimate and...”
1. Contact Janet on 0404 463 664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Come over to Balmain, or Skype for a no obligation chat about your wedding... with tea & chocolates!
3. Janet will organise all your legal paperwork, and book in your rehearsal, which is really important to help you feel totally relaxed on your wedding day!
4. Your ‘Big Day’ is here! ~ enjoy every moment from the ceremony to the reception and much much more…Get In Touch
Stay up to date with my Blog posts which contain a variety of information from wedding venues, locations or wedding trends.
Biggest wedding trends of 2020: There is a huge focus on the planet with creating a wedding that has within it a massive focus on recycling, which may include bridesmaids wearing their own dresses, and the family of the bride and groom creating the florals for both the bridal party and table... continue reading...
Native Wedding Flowers Native flowers which are sometimes called bush flowers or wildflowers can be used to produce amazing floral bouquets, with their fabulous textures and shapes perfect for creating drama, particularly in large arrangements. They are available in such an array of colours with... continue reading...
The Oldest Wedding Vows ~ 1549The oldest standard wedding vows can be trace back to the Book of Common Prayer, by Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury: "I, name, take thee, name, to be my wedded Husband,/Wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for... continue reading...